Here’s how to generate content more easily. By using the tips below, you can learn to improve the structure of your content, more efficiently market what you write, and ultimately generate content more effectively.
Why Spend your Time on Content?
Great content helps you with online visibility and search engine ranking, shows thought leadership, and positions you and your firm as industry experts. This can directly impact and improve your customer relations and lead to increased revenue.
The challenge is to learn to write better content, content that is worth sharing, content that will increase your online traffic, your visibility and influence where you rank in Search. Tip: You want what you write to be welcomed by your target audience – great content isn’t spammy.
Tips that help Structure and Deliver your Content
- More is Better – not only does practice make perfect, but the more you write and share, the greater your visibility. The caveat here is to generate content that matters to your people – if what you write doesn’t engage your audience, you can be “UnLiked” and “UnFollowed” – so make it great!
- Know your Audience – know who you are writing to and for – their beliefs, needs, values – and have your content speak to your target audience directly. For example, what you write about can solve their problems or answer their questions.
- Optimize for Search – use keywords in blog titles, sub-headings, video and photo titles, alt text, and descriptions. This way what you write will be more visible.
- Action – great content is actionable – give your audience useful information that they can put into action.
- Market your Content – once you create great content, you have to market it. Reach out to your communities, let people know what you’re writing about.
- Decentralize Where you Post your Content – to broaden the exposure of you and your content, look to other places to post and publicize your content. Consider Slideshare, StumbleUpon, Facebook, guest blogging, Q & A forums on LinkedIn, Yahoo Answers, and related industry sites.
Tips to help you create your compelling content
You understand why content creation is so important. You have tips on how to create content more easily. Now, it’s time to get going. Expand your reach through content creation – improve your visibility and position yourself as a thought leader in your market niche.
For those of you who just don’t have the time or the desire to write your own content, there’s help. I generate and create content for my clients. Call me to find out how I can help you keep your content pipeline filled at (704) 301-0135 or email me at email@example.com.